PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa

          PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa
Membership | FAQ | About | Contact | Home 

Indonesia Companies - Indonesia Industry Reports - Indonesia Trade Reports - Indonesia Bilateral Reports

Related Reports

Related Indonesia Industry Reports
K8137 - Underwriters
Company News
Reliance Shares Interim Dividends Rp.10/Share
Bisnis Indonesia, page B2, 2006-08-26
PT Reliance Securities Tbk has shared its dividends at Rp.10 per share, worth Rp.9 billion taken from the company’s net profit by June 2006. The dividends will be shared on September 27 2006 to the listed shareholders per June 2006. There are also cum dividends and ex dividends in the regular market implemented on September 13 and September 14 2006, for the cash market it will each be implemented on September 18 and September 19. The company has booked a net profit of Rp.20 billion compared to last year’s Rp.5.21 billion. Its income has increased from Rp.8.75 billion to Rp.25.21 billion from the same period of time the previous year. Reliance is the first joint venture security to record its shares in Indonesia. Its net profit growth is the second highest for a security company, after Hortus Danavest, reaching 283.9 percent. Before, shareholders have agreed not to share dividends of last year’s profit which amounted to Rp.1.04 billion. The company’s net profit decreased last year compared to 2004 from Rp.29.43 billion to Rp.11.03 billion. Rp.100 million from last year’s profit will be used as reserve and Rp.940 million will be used as detained profit.
Reliance Securities’ IPO Offers 4 Percent Gain, 2005-07-13
PT Reliance Securities Tbk’s initial public offering (IPO) in the Jakarta Stock Exchange only gave investors a 4 percent gain. During its stock premier listing in the exchange, Reliance’s share rose 4 percent from Rp.250 to Rp.260. The company’s management also stated that there was an 8.5 percent share oversubscribe, as the quantity of shares subscribed reached 217,093,500 shares, while the company only provided 200 million shares. However, in the IPO, Reliance Securities managed to collect Rp.50 billion. PT Asuransi Reliance Indonesia holds 49 percent of the company’s shares. The remaining 51 percent are held by Reliance Financial Holding Limited (21 percent) and the public (20 percent).
Reliance Securities Tbk., PT
Indonesia Company Report
Last Update 28-January-2022
Major Businessline : Underwriter

PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa
3rd Floor, Gapura Raya Building
Jl. Bangka Raya No. 4, Pela Mampang Email :
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Selective Member’s Information US $ Select All
Address 0.66
Telephone number(s) [1] 0.22
Facsimile number(s) [1] 0.44
Email 0.50
Website 0.28
Personnel (Commissioner [2], Director [3]) 2.75
Establishment Date 0.77
Tax Number (NPWP) [29-Jul-20] 0.77
Business Activity [29-Jul-20] 0.44
Legality (Ownership Type) 0.39
Number of employees [3-Jun-10] 0.77
Authorised Capital [24-Apr-18] 3.85
Paid Up Capital [24-Apr-18] 3.85
Banker(s) [1] 0.77
Auditor(s) [1] [14-May-08] 1.32
Shareholder(s) [2] 6.60
Number Of Shares 3.30
Share Nominal Value 3.30
Additional Information [3-Jun-10] 0.88
Profit and Loss [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(Net Sales, Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Profit, Operating Expense, Operating Profit (Loss), Other Income (Expense), Profit (Loss) After Tax, Growth)
Balance Sheet [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(Total Assets, Current Assets, Non Current Assets, Other Assets, Total Liabilities, Current Liabilities, Long Term Liabilities, Minority, Shareholder's Equity)
Listing History
(Company Listing, First Issue)
Ratios (Times) & Per Share Data [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(PER, PBV, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity, Leverage, Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin, Inventory Turnover, Total Assets Turnover, ROI, ROE)
Payment Method
Credit Card
Bank Transfer in US$
Bank Transfer in RP
Buy Now

Selective Member`s Discount Price
To become a Selective Member
Report Content
PROFIT AND LOSS 2005 2006 2007
Revenue 13,613,840 13,229,085 15,397,484
Cost of Goods N/A N/A N/A
Gross Profit 13,613,840 13,229,085 15,397,484
Net Profit Before Tax 3,139,711 4,528,733 5,123,618
The data above is sample data only
Balance Sheet (In RP Millions) 2005 2006 2007
Total Assets 133,260,087 149,168,842 150,180,752
Non Current Assets 1,888,511 1,935,151 2,024,748
Other Assets 2,885,953 4,075,426 50,103,265
Cash on Hand in Bank 47,751,808 43,551,174 27,213,874
Placement in other Bank 3,697,885 2,558,909 7,344,934
Notes & Securities 48,516,569 57,691,639 10,714,256
Loans 28,329,341 39,280,369 52,778,750
Total Liabilities 120,634,642 135,243,441 134,333,598
Minority 776 990 1,268
Total Deposits 118,251,011 131,985,222 129,555,406
Call Money 796,988 672,224 720,321
Notes Issued 252,202 425,039 652,439
Borrowings 219,652 484,127 525,316
Other Liabilities 1,114,013 1,675,839 2,878,848
Shareholder"s Equity 12,625,445 13,925,401 15,847,154
The data above is sample data only