Digital Information Services
Membership | FAQ | About | Contact | Home 
Indonesia Companies Indonesia Contact Persons Indonesia Tariffs and Trade
Industry Market Research and Reports Global Industry Market Research Industry Market Research
Search databases
UsernamePassword

Sara Lee Indonesia, PT

info@disb2b.com Live Support What's my password?
 

Related Reports
Major Competitors Financial Reports
Multi Indocitra Tbk., PT
Other Industry Players

Company News
Sara Lee Adds Production Capacity in Indonesia
Kompas, page 17, 2005-12-17
PT Sara Lee Indonesia will add to its investment by increasing the production capacity in Indonesia from France. Although the investment amount is small, this company will help in giving work opportunities to Indonesians. The relocation was done last October 2005. One of the reasons of the relocation is the cheaper labour in Indonesia compared to Europe. Other than that, Indonesia has a relatively large market for Sara Lee products such as the brands Kiwi, Ambi Pur, She, Sanex, Zwitsal, Brylcreem.
French Kiwi Shoe Polish Wax Factory Relocated to Cibubur
Bisnis Indonesia, page 5, 2005-12-17
Sara Lee Corporation relocated most of its shoe polish production with the brand Kiwi from France to Cibubur since October 2005 in order to cut production costs. Other than being relocated to Indonesia, some have alose been relocated to China and India. However, the company would not divulge any details regarding the capacity or investment. They only reassure that the relocation of the factories is purely for business purposes, not political. As much as 80 percent of the total production of Kiwi shoe polish in Cibubur is to fulfill the national needs, and the other 20 percent is for export. However, after the relocation, 50 percent will be for local needs and the other 50 percent will be for export. Indonesia is responsible for 5 percent of Sara Lee’s total income. Next year, Sara Lee targets a growth of 10-15 percent in Indonesia, or at least twice the Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

Copyright & Disclaimer
PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa makes no representation to any other person with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the data or information contained herein, and it accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability (save for liability which cannot be lawfully disclaimed) for loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by any other person resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the features, functions, tools, data or information contained herein.Information provided is not financial product advice. This report contains general information only. It is not intended as financial product advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should consider obtaining independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions. Copyright in this publication is owned by PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa. The publication is sold on the basis that the purchaser agrees not to copy the material contained within it for other than the purchasers own purposes. In the event that the purchaser uses or quotes from the material in this publication - in papers, reports, or opinions prepared for any other person - it is agreed that it will be sourced to: PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa

Sara Lee Indonesia, PT
Indonesia Company Report
Last Update 26-February-2013
Major Businessline : Cosmetic product, Babies product

PT. Dataindo Inti SwakarsaTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3832
3rd Floor, Gapura Raya BuildingTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3834
Jl. Bangka Raya No. 4, Pela Mampang Email : dis@diswebpage.com
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Selective Member’s Information US $ Select
Address 0.00
Telephone number(s) [1] 0.15
Facsimile number(s) [1] 0.30
Personnel (Director [2]) 0.70
Business Activity 0.30
Legality (Ownership Type) 0.25
Number of employees [24-Jun-10] 0.55
Selective Member`s Discount Price
US$
To become a Selective Member
Register