21250 Petnesia Resindo, PT
Digital Information Services
Membership | FAQ | About | Contact | Home 
Indonesia Companies Indonesia Contact Persons Indonesia Tariffs and Trade
Industry Market Research and Reports Global Industry Market Research Industry Market Research
Search databases
UsernamePassword

Petnesia Resindo, PT

info@disb2b.com Live Support What's my password?
 

Related Reports
Related Indonesia Industry Reports
C3513 - Synthetic Resin Manufacturing

Company News
Good Companions
www.ibonweb.com, 2001-10-00
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) production data shows that 60 percent of production has gone to beverage and packaging companies, while the remaining 40 percent has gone to food processing and pharmaceutical companies. There are at least 5 PET producers with a 360,000-ton installed industrial capacity annual rate and a 260,000-ton annual export volume. Among the five producers is PT Petnesia Resindo.
Mitsui Plans to Increase PET Resinís Capacity by 32,000 m.t.:
www.chemlocus.com/news/, 2001-04-09
Mitsui Chemicals plans to expand in bottle grade PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Resin Plant of its Iwakkunni and Ottake plants in Japan by 32,000 m.t. to 190,000 m.t. It is a project that responds to increasing demands for highly thermostable PET Resin for juice and green tea bottles. Mitsui holds 46.1 percent share in PT Petnesia Resindo.

Copyright & Disclaimer
PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa makes no representation to any other person with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the data or information contained herein, and it accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability (save for liability which cannot be lawfully disclaimed) for loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by any other person resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the features, functions, tools, data or information contained herein.Information provided is not financial product advice. This report contains general information only. It is not intended as financial product advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should consider obtaining independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions. Copyright in this publication is owned by PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa. The publication is sold on the basis that the purchaser agrees not to copy the material contained within it for other than the purchasers own purposes. In the event that the purchaser uses or quotes from the material in this publication - in papers, reports, or opinions prepared for any other person - it is agreed that it will be sourced to: PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa

Petnesia Resindo, PT
Indonesia Company Report
Last Update 21-May-2013
Major Businessline : Polyethylene terephthalate resin

PT. Dataindo Inti SwakarsaTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3832
3rd Floor, Gapura Raya BuildingTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3834
Jl. Bangka Raya No. 4, Pela Mampang Email : dis@diswebpage.com
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Selective Member’s Information US $ Select
Address 0.00
Telephone number(s) [3] 0.45
Facsimile number(s) [2] 0.60
Email 0.30
Personnel (Director [4], Manager [2]) 2.10
Establishment Date 0.60
Tax Number (NPWP) [18-Jul-08] 0.60
Business Activity 0.30
Legality (Ownership Type, Investment Type) 0.25
Number of employees 0.55
Certification(s) [3] 0.50
Authorised Capital [26-Dec-06] 2.50
Paid Up Capital [26-Dec-06] 2.50
Banker(s) [1] [18-Jul-08] 0.50
Auditor(s) [1] [18-Jul-08] 1.00
Shareholder(s) [5] 12.50
TOTAL PRICE (US$)(RP)
Price 50.00570.000
Payment Method
Credit Card
Bank Transfer in US$
Bank Transfer in RP
Buy Now

 
Selective Member`s Discount Price
US$
To become a Selective Member
Register