Digital Information Services
Membership | FAQ | About | Contact | Home 
Indonesia Companies Indonesia Contact Persons Indonesia Tariffs and Trade
Industry Market Research and Reports Global Industry Market Research Industry Market Research
Search databases
UsernamePassword

Indonesia Asahan Aluminium, PT (Inalum)

info@disb2b.com Live Support What's my password?
 

Related Reports
Related Indonesia Industry Reports
C3720 - Basic Non-Ferrous Metal Manufacturing

Company News
Inalum Loss Accumulated Reached US$ 1.65 Billion
Bisnis Indonesia, page T7, 2006-09-05
PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Inalum) experienced a total accumulated loss of around US$ 1.65 billion as a result of the strengthening of the yen towards the American dollar. This loss was caused by PT Inalumís debt amounting to 411 billion yen to build a factory to process aluminium. Meanwhile, the sales of ingots use US dollars. The financial cost as a result of the alteration in exchange rates is up to 30 percent from the total cost each year. Each year, from the operational side, the company manages to obtain a profit at an average of US$ 25 million from the total sales turnover of US$ 300 million. In the past two years, production capacity has increased to 250,000 tons per year from the average production capacity of 190,000 tons per year. In 2005, the company managed to gain a profit of US$ 120 million. The total operational profit of PT Inalum, since its initial operation in 1982 up to 2005, amounts to US$ 569 million. Therefore, the company is optimistic it will pay off its debts by the year 2013.
Earnings to Stay at High Level, Inalum
The Jakarta Post, page 14, 2006-08-03
PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Inalum) this year would remain at last yearís level despite a slight increase in the price of the raw materials. Production was estimated to decline slightly to 244,000 tons this year from 252,000 tons in 2005, but the production level would still be above the companyís installed capacity. Inalumís revenue rose significantly to US$ 120 million in 2005 from US$ 90 million in 2004, partly due to the sharp increase in global aluminum prices. Inalum, a joint venture between the government with a 41 percent stake, and Japanís Nippon Asahan Aluminium with a 59 percent stake, produces aluminum ingots with a purity of between 99.70 percent. About 60 percent of the production is exported with the remaining 40 percent going to the local market.

Copyright & Disclaimer
PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa makes no representation to any other person with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the data or information contained herein, and it accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability (save for liability which cannot be lawfully disclaimed) for loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by any other person resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the features, functions, tools, data or information contained herein.Information provided is not financial product advice. This report contains general information only. It is not intended as financial product advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should consider obtaining independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions. Copyright in this publication is owned by PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa. The publication is sold on the basis that the purchaser agrees not to copy the material contained within it for other than the purchasers own purposes. In the event that the purchaser uses or quotes from the material in this publication - in papers, reports, or opinions prepared for any other person - it is agreed that it will be sourced to: PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa

Indonesia Asahan Aluminium, PT (Inalum)
Indonesia Company Report
Last Update 20-June-2013
Major Businessline : Aluminium ingot

PT. Dataindo Inti SwakarsaTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3832
3rd Floor, Gapura Raya BuildingTelp : (62 - 21) 719 3834
Jl. Bangka Raya No. 4, Pela Mampang Email : dis@diswebpage.com
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Selective Member’s Information US $ Select
Address 0.00
Telephone number(s) [1] 0.15
Facsimile number(s) [1] 0.30
Email 0.30
Website 0.15
Personnel (Commissioner [3], Director [6]) 3.15
Foreign Affiliate 0.50
Establishment Date 0.60
Tax Number (NPWP) [3-Jan-07] 0.60
Company Liasion (Tanda daftar perusahaan) 0.60
Business Activity 0.30
Legality (Ownership Type, Investment Type) 0.25
Number of employees [15-Jan-09] 0.55
Certification(s) [2] 0.50
Comodity [1] 2.50
Authorised Capital [22-Feb-08] 2.50
Paid Up Capital [22-Feb-08] 2.50
Banker(s) [3] [14-Sep-07] 1.50
Auditor(s) [1] [14-Sep-07] 1.00
Shareholder(s) [2] 5.00
Number Of Shares 2.50
Share Nominal Value 2.50
News
PT Inalum Still Suffering Loss 0.20
TOTAL PRICE (US$)(RP)
Price 50.00570.000
Payment Method
Credit Card
Bank Transfer in US$
Bank Transfer in RP
Buy Now

 
Selective Member`s Discount Price
US$
To become a Selective Member
Register